Abstract Submission Deadline: October 10th, 2023
Please note that contributions will only be published in the SIBS 2023 Proceedings if at least one of the authors of the paper is registered to participate in the event.
- Abstracts should only be submitted online.
- There is a limit of three contributed submissions per registered author.
- All abstracts must be submitted and presented in English.
- Abstracts should be based on any of the topic areas listed in the section topics of this website.
- Authors should indicate their presentation preference: oral, poster or virtual. The Programme Committee reserves the right to decide on the final allocation and presentation method.
- Abstract must be concise and shorter than 250 words or 200 words if tables or figures are included. Text size must not exceed 1 page of A4 format.
How to submit abstracts?
To submit abstracts you should be registered via ONLINE registration system on the SIBS 2023 website. If you have already registered on the website, please, go to Personal Account, using your login and password provided during registration.
- In the Abstract Submission Form, please state your preference for an oral, poster or publication.
- Fill in Abstract Title.
- Submit Authors. Presenting Author should be the First Author.
- Upload Abstract’s text in Microsoft Word 97-2007 (DOC) format. File name should not contain dots. File size limit is 2 Mb.
- Abstract body must contain:
Organization, City, Country
- After proceeding steps 1-5, please, click "Submit" button.
INFORMATION: Submitted abstracts will be neither edited nor proofread before printing. Therefore, authors are responsible for the clarity and accuracy of the information presented in their abstract.
Please do not hesitate to contact Technical Secretariat in case you have questions or need further information.